Anunţ de angajare la Cerntrul de servicii NEXUS Edineţmartie 16, 2015
CONSULTANCY / EMPLOYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
NEXUS Moldova: Strengthening the Link between Migration and Development,
Testing an Integrated Service Provider to Moldovan Migrants and their Communities
IASCI announces the opening of the following vacancy:
NEXUS Coach to give one-on-one client support
- Support individual NEXUS clients to overcome their unique set of challenges arising from an international or domestic relocation through
- active listening and identifying issues raised by clients and then defining and clarifying their issues and objectives by using a variety of tools and analytical techniques for understanding past and present conditions for each client,
- investigating and analyzing existing and new resources that specifically address those issues, and
- presenting realistic, practical and timely approved solutions to clients in a straightforward and beneficial manner; all according to established NEXUS procedures.
- Keep appropriate records of coaching work with given tools, forms and methods, and ensure they are kept securely and confidentially.
- Promote a positive image of NEXUS Moldova and the Service Center to clients and others with professional standards of personal presentation and by providing service in a courteous, respectful and efficient manner.
The hired candidate will work at NEXUS Service Center Edinet
that with NEXUS partners will offer services to clients in all stages of migration
NEXUS Moldova offers opportunities to work in new and promising areas of activity,
as well as be part of a dynamic and skilled team.
IASCI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Instructions and terms of reference can be downloaded here
Applicants are required to submit a CV and a motivation letter in English to: email@example.com
Deadline: March 25, 2015, 17:00.